If you have a development project in mind we can provide guidance on your chances of planning success. We have experience in helping clients achieve planning consent for all sorts of developments, from building an individual house on a parcel of land or altering a listed building to creating a large-scale holiday resort or redeveloping a town centre.
We will be glad to advise you on the likelihood of achieving planning permission based on our findings from a detailed development appraisal.
This might involve:
- consideration of your draft scheme
- online research
- consulting Council records
- inspecting and photographing the intended site
- discussing your plans with the local planning authority
- assessing which other organisations may need to be consulted
We will make suggestions, which may include:
- our estimate of your chances of success as a percentage
- ideas for improvements to the scheme
- ways to overcome potential challenges
- guidelines for programmes and timescales
- advice on other expertise to get involved
We will be happy to tailor the reporting style according to your requirements, however we find most clients prefer a brief, clear report that answers the questions ‘Can we do this? If not, what can we do? And how soon can we get started?’.