Over the years we have submitted hundreds of planning applications for a wide variety of different proposals across the UK. In 2013 alone we submitted 338 applications to 116 different Councils, for developments ranging from extensions to single houses through to major commercial developments.
Our applications in 2013 alone resulted in permission for:
- 204 Houses
- 951 hotel bedrooms
- 20 pubs & restaurants
- 34,000sqm of commercial, education and health floor space
- 13,500sqm of retail space
The planning application process is becoming increasingly complex, with many proposals requiring a suite of supporting documents and reports. For example, to support a recent application for a moderately sized new hotel
we had to submit:
- a design and access statement
- a planning statement
- a sequential test statement
- a flood risk assessment
- a transport assessment
- travel plan
- an ecological report
- archaeological desktop report
- a tree report
- a statement of community involvement
- and a waste management plan
- along with the planning forms, plans etc.
All these documents were either written or instructed by us, and all needed to be consistent and co-ordinated to best promote the case.
With our breadth of expertise you can count on us to handle the whole process for you as well as providing advice and guidance throughout to maximise your chances of success.